FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much do you charge per show?
- It depends on the requirements for the event. Please contact us for a specific quote.
Is it safe?
- Yes, we have been performing for many years without any incidents. In the unlikely event of an accident, we are covered by Equity, giving us Public Liability Insurance of up to £10 million.
What do you hang your equipment from?
- Structural points that have been weight tested to 1 tonne each. This can be in marquees, from beams, lighting rigs, structural points in the ceiling or from trussing/a free standing rig. We can provide our own rigging.
How do you get to the rigging point?
- The client is expected to provide access to the rigging point via the roof, a ladder, cherry picker or to hire a rigger for rope access. If access is easy, our performers are able to rig their own equipment.
What height do you need?
- Normally we ask for 5 meters minimum for silks and 4 meters minimum for hoop.
How do the performers climb up to the aerial hoops?
- We provide silks that attach to the bottom of the hoops and then release them. The silks need to be passed up at the end of the show/routine for their descent.
What kind of shows do you do?
- We have performed worldwide on tours, stage productions, corporate shows, festivals, events, weddings, clubs, launches, gala dinners and trade shows.
What else would the client need to provide?
Travel allowance and accommodation (if necessary), a warm, secure space to stretch before and after the show and a sound system if music is required.
What music do you perform to?
We have a selection of acts which can be performed to different music.
Do you create bespoke acts?
Yes, we are very happy to create bespoke performances to suit any theme or event. Please do get in touch with any further questions.
Ground based and Stilts performances
How long are your shows?
Most of our ground based acts will go out for 3 x half hour or 2 x 45 min slots, for a day rate. However, of course we are flexible, please get in touch to discuss any other wishes
What does the client need to provide?
A warm, secure changing space for the duration of the performance time, travel allowance and accommodation if necessary.
Are you insured?
Yes, all performers have public liability insurance of £10m through Equity and First Act.
Can your acts travel abroad?